The PHOTON RT UV-VIS-MWIR scanning spectrophotometer is designed specifically for unattendedmeasurement of optical samples with coatings. The instrument is produced in six configurations relative to the effective wavelength range – from 185 nm up to 5200 nm.
- More than 10 times faster measurement compared to other tools on the market
- No need to re-calibrate the baseline after change of angle of incidence
- Measurement of transmittance and absolute specular reflectance from the same area on the substrate – perfect for backward analyses of thin film design
- Radically minimized human errors in the measurement process due to fully automated procedures
- Record-wide wavelength range configurations in a single instrument: 190-4900 nm and 380-5200 nm
- Polarizing and beamsplitters cubes, X-cubes
- Broadband antireflective coatings
- Laser mirrors and standard flat mirrors
- Interference filters:
- Multi-band coatings
- Prisms and wedges
The LINZA 150 spectrophotometer is designed for broadband transmittance and reflectance measurement of lenses and lens assemblies (objectives).
Indeed, lenses come in vast variety of sizes and shapes which makes them extremely difficult to measure. Given the inherent challenges in trying to measure transmittance or reflectance on lenses, optical engineers often need to combine data from a several witness samples in order to tease out basic details about optical performance of a lens. However, due to the nature of any deposition technology, the coating on lenses differs from that on the witness sample. Even more insurmountable barrier is the need to measure the off-axis optical lens performance.
LINZA 150 Spectrophotometer is also a great instrument for your QA/QC lab ensuring that thin film coatings on lenses arrived from your supplier do meet your specs. The instrument is perfectly suited for both routine lens measurements and sophisticated improvement of lens coating technology.