WDI’s knowledge and experience in Automation technology and methods allows us to develop components and systems tailored to customer needs. The understanding of automation and its impact on applications and industry permits rapid engineering and manufacture of unique solutions.
WDI’s main Focus is to deliver superior microscopy automation solutions. Success comes from focusing on building strong relationships with customers and partners, continually innovating our technology and constantly improving our manufacturing and business processes.
AutoFocus Sensors – features:
- “Smart Sensor Architecture” (SSA) which incorporates a semiconductor laser, CMOS image sensor, FPGA and microprocessor.
High speed, high accuracy, reliable and repeatable performance.
- A variety of integration, control and performance options making them adaptable to a wide range of complex applications and demanding environments.
The ability to maintains focus on a wide variety of surfaces and substrates that are stationary or moving in real time.
Modular Microscope features:
High performance industrial design adaptable to any application and manufacturing environment.
Precision optical and automation components which are light weight and have a small footprint.
Modularity allowing ease of integration with third party optical components and systems including those from Navitar, Mitutoyo, Excelitas, Olympus, and Nikon.
Laser Micro Machining Microscopes Features:
- Materials and a design suited to meet the demands of modern high speed manufacturing in the LCD, LED, OLED, and semiconductor industries in terms of image quality, system stability, reliability and speed.
- The capability for both static and high speed scanning applications.
- The ability to be configured with a laser port and internal optics to allow 2, 3, or 4 laser wavelengths with minimal loss to laser power at the target.
Infrared Laser Confocal Microscope – features:
- Near-IR laser and IR optics coupled with confocal scanning technology ideal for non-destructive subsurface interior investigation of silicon wafers, IC chips, MEMS, Solar Panels, and other devices.
- A full automation package consisting of a motorized XY stage, objective lens turret, illumination, focus and Z position and laser attenuation.
- Powerful yet intuitive software, designed to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the inspection and review processes.
- Optional automation and recipe software, allowing the system to conduct completely automated inspection routines on individual devices or complete wafers and/or IC strip and tray packages.