Aspheric lenses are of increasing importance in today’s optical industry. In a multitude of different areas of application single aspheric lenses are used instead several spherical lenses to build compact imaging systems. Thereby, the size and the weight of the systems are considerably reduced.
These systems have to be checked not only for their imaging properties after completion of the production process, but also after individual steps in the production process during the assembly.
- Maximum dynamic range up to 2000 λ and accuracy up to < λ /20 (depending on model)
- Lenses up to diameter 15 mm (without additional optics)
- Surface topography measurement up to 7° deviation from the sphere (with optional reflex module)
- Compact and robust design
- Flexible wavefront measurement in the laboratory and in production
- Integration into existing laboratory or production facilities
- Communicates WaveMaster® software via CameraLink or IEEE 1394b
- Sensor configuration
The WaveMaster® UST is a universal stepper optic tester (UST) and combines precise Shack-Hartmann wavefront measurement technology with expertise and experience in the manufacturing of complex measurement systems. The result is a wavefront measurement system which automatically measures the entire field of bi-telecentric lenses at multiple wavelengths. Field sizes greater than 70 x45 mm² can be measured.
- Comprehensive analysis of planar optical elements
- Rapid measurement speed for high sample throughput
- Sample holder for alignment in the submicron range.
- Only minimal realignment of samples is required for wavefront measurements of sample series.
- High measurement accuracy of the Shack-Hartmann sensor
- Real-time comparison between wavefront data and sample lenses or design values
- Collimated light source
- Vibration-resistant design
- Comprehensive software functions for measurement and analysis
- Simple and rapid measurement of planar elements. If adjustment is needed, then only center the sample roughly on the sensor.
Based on wavefront analysis WaveMaster® IOL 2 measures key parameters of refractive monofocal and toric, spherical or aspherical intraocular lenses using the WaveSensor®, TRIOPTICS’ well established Shack-Hartmann sensor. Thus, it is used in research and development as well as in production. Measurement parameters like the refractive power, aberrations and modulation transfer function are calculated by analyzing the wavefront which is obtained in a quick measurement process.
WaveMaster® PRO 2 & PRO 2 Wafer set new standards in the series testing of optics and optical wafers. With a typical measurement time of 2 sec. per optic and a fast tray or wafer change, the prerequisites are met for use in mass production. With respect to measurement technology, WaveMaster® PRO 2 & PRO 2 Wafer determine with a Shack-Hartmann sensor the wavefront from which various parameters are derived.
The WaveMaster® Compact is used in the quality control of plano, spherical and aspherical optics and is also suitable for simple development tasks. It is a quick and precise instrument that operates according to the Shack-Hartmann principle. Handling is easy and optimized for high sample throughput.
The WaveMaster® COMPACT Universal measures lenses in both transmission and reflection with TRIOPTICS’ Shack-Hartmann sensor. It is possible to measure the wavefront and surface topography of plano, spherical and aspherical optics with one measurement system by making simple adjustments.
The WaveMaster® COMPACT Reflex measures surface profiles using a Shack-Hartmann sensor in reflection.