Excelitas is a leading designer and manufacturer of AC-DC power supplies for high reliability and harsh environment applications such as:
Avionics and aircraft systems
Military communication systems
Radar and RF systems
Military shipboard electronics
Military vehicle electronics
Excelitas’s AC-DC power supply solutions include high power rectifiers, off-line switchers and custom-tailored AC-DC power systems. All of our systems can be fully ruggedized for harsh environments.
High Power Rectifiers: Very efficient and light weight power supplies providing bulk DC power from three-phase AC inputs for applications where regulation and isolation are not required. Our systems can also be combined with a converter to provide regulated power.
High power key features :
- Unregulated 10 kW to 100 kW power
- 115V, 200V, 440V 3-phase input
- Output voltage up to 600V
- Microprocessor controlled
- Soft start for capacitor charging
- Overload and ground fault protection
- Liquid cooled
Off-line Switchers: Excelitas offers a full range of switch-mode power supplies ranging from 100 W to 5 kW. Systems can be configured with or without power factor correction.
Off-line switchers key features:
- Single or three phase inputs
- 50/60Hz and 400/800Hz systems
- Single or multiple regulated outputs from 1.6VDC to 270VDC
- Flyback, forward converter, half-bridge or full-bridge topologies depending on output power
Custom AC-DC Power Supplies: Excelitas welcomes the opportunity to review your custom specification and propose an innovative and cost-effective solution from our portfolio of proven modules and circuits.
AC-DC power key features:
- High density packaging
- Multiple outputs
- High reliability designs
- Ruggedized for harsh environments
- Unique form factors
- Industry standard cooling methods
- Digital controls