Asteria is a high-speed measurement device suited for luminance, illuminance and flicker measurements. Based on the popular Admesy platform the Asteria is designed for in-line use with integrated calculating power for easy implementation and high speed measurement results in production settings. The Asteria is available in multiple configurations: the lens based system is capable of measuring luminance [cd/m²] and flicker, its cosine corrector configuration allows illuminance [lux], luminous intensity [cd] and flicker measurements. Fibre versions are also available to connect to remote cosine correctors, lens systems or connect to integrating spheres.
- Absolute luminance or illuminance & luminous intensity measurement according to the human eye: CIE1931 luminosity function
- All flicker measurement standards supported for display: Contrast, JEITA, VESA
- Lighting flicker methods: flicker percentage, index and IEEE 1789 recommendation
- Measure high and low frequencies at the same time through a high sample rate [186.567 samples/second] and large memory size
- USB, RS-232, Ethernet connections and trigger in & out for ideal system and OEM integration
- Windows, Linux, OSX and embedded systems compatible
- SCPI command interface for easy integration in other applications
- Supported in all major programming languages Labview / Labwindows / Visual Studio [C++, C#, VB]/ etc.
- USBTMC standard compliant
- Integrating- and sampling mode available
- 3 gain stages for every mode
- Auto-range function
- User calibration function and pre-programmed calibration values