Two parallel measuring beams are used to acquire two length values independently of each other. So it is possible to determine the position, angle and difference values simultaneously.
- Simultaneous length and angle measurement or differential measurement
- Beam distance selectable
- Combinable with plane mirror, cat-eye or hollow reflector
- Measurement range: up to 2 m with plane mirror
- Angle resolution: 0.001 to 0.005 arcsec (depending on selected beam separation)
- Angle measurement with cat-eye reflector: up to ±5°
- Data Sheet