The optical head determines the specificities and performance of the need. It is connected to a light box by an optical fiber channeling the light in line on the object allowing a vision of intensity
The different optical heads are chosen according to the resolution and depth of the desired field.
Inspection vision systems have a dual role:
- Provide a good quality image of the surface of the sample with the desired magnification
- Process the image to detect and analyze certain predefined features or textures.
- Important depth of field of PERFECT FOCUS
- Large numerical aperture allowing hight quality imaging even on slopes
- Hight lateral resolution (x,y) up to 0.5 x 0.5 µm
- No need for Z scanning or autofocus
- The optical head is totally passive