Single-beam, high precision interferometer with plane-mirror, ball or hollow reflector:
Single laser beam with the same optical path for the reflected measuring beam.
- Best linearity
- Measurement also through small windows
- In case of using plane mirrors a lateral movement of the mirror or of the interferometer orthogonal to the measuring axis is possible.
- In case of using ball or hollow reflectors with high tilting invariance the adjustment of the interferometer is very easy. The measuring distance is increased compared to the mirror reflector.
- Data Sheet
Model SP 5000 NG
- Flexible, ultra-precise length measuring system
- Modern industrial design, protection against splash water
- Single-beam measuring principle minimizes Abbe errors.
- Plane mirrors and tilt-invariant reflectors are possible.
- Compact system for on-site use possible
Modell SP 15000 NG
- High precision length measurements over long distances
- Large tilt invariance
- Various optical reflectors usable, e.g. tripel mirror, ball and plane mirror reflectors